Concrete & Oxidised Copper Bar Pendant Light
This concrete and oxidised copper bar pendant light will bring drama to any space, from a bar to a boardroom. Rectangular in shape, it is hand-made using raw concrete and oxidised copper.
This timeless LED unit is designed by Stefan Gant. Choose from dark or light grey concrete and lengths ranging from 92cm to 182cm. With two colour temperature options of either warm or cold white, you can tailor this light to match the ambience you’re aiming for.
Pair with a QLOCKTWO Wall Clock for an impressive effect.
- C2 = Length: 92cm x Height: 7cm x Depth: 7cm
- C1 = Length: 122cm x Height: 8cm x Depth: 8cm
- C3 = Length: 182cm x Height: 8cm x Depth: 8cm
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Free delivery to the UK and Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and oxidised copper pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 2-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.