Oak & Oxidised Copper Bar Pendant Light
This rectangular oak and oxidised bar pendant light is made from one piece of solid oak wood. Combined with oxidised copper it helps define any contemporary space.
This gem of a LED design comes in two colour temperatures of 2700k or a cooler 4000k. Designer Stefan Grant has created lengths ranging from 92cm to 182cm. Every piece is handmade in Germany. The varying grain of the oak wood and oxidisation of the copper means each light is unique.
Steel suspension cables are included as standard in 2m lengths. They are also available in 3m and 5m, all infinitely adjustable to suit your drop. Prefer a different textile power cable to the black one supplied? Please state this before checkout by clicking 'view basket'. Alternatives are Graphite Grey or White.
Go one step further by pairing your GANTlight with a QLOCKTWO Wall Clock for a truly dynamic combination of innovative German design.
Dimensions & Weight:
- C2 = Length 92cm, Height 7cm, Depth 7cm, Weight: 2.5kg
- C1 = Length 122cm, Height 8cm, Depth 8cm, Weight: 4kg
- C3 = Length 182cm, Height 8cm, Depth 8cm, Weight: 6kg
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 145°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These oak and oxidised copper pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 3-4 weeks.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.