Stix 8 Portable Fire Pit
The Stix 8 is the larger of the two Stix fire pits. Tubular steel rods make up the 'sticks' of the Stix design.
Fully portable with no need for a utility connection, effortlessly set up and easily repositioned. You can also order eco-friendly fuel to enjoy your fire pit straight away. Stix's bright flame will keep you captivated as well as comfortable for over 8 hours.
No smoke, soot or ash
This conical fire pit uses bioethanol fuel to create an exquisite orange flame.
We recommend e-NRG which is specially formulated for ventless ethanol fires. It’s the cleanest, most efficient liquid ethanol fuel we’ve found. It also has the lowest odour and produces the best flame.
The Stix fire pit comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation, including:
- Fire lighter
- Jerry can 5L
- Bottle adaptor
- Lighting rod
- Jerry can spout extension
- L 792mm (31.2 inches)
- W 792mm (31.2 inches)
- H 1085mm (42.7 inches)
- Weight: 30.9kg (68.12lb)
- Application: Indoor & Outdoor
- Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Litres (2.1 Gallons)
- Fuel Efficiency: 7-11 hours per 8 litres
- Minimum Room Size: 116m³ (4097ft³) per fireplace
- Heats on average: 60m² (646ft²)
EcoSmart Fire’s when fuelled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today.
- Burning bioethanol fuel creates a beautiful orange flame that is simply mesmerising.
- Specifically formulated for use in ventless ethanol fires - your comfort first.
- Lose the chimney and the flue and keep the heat in - no smoke, no soot, no ash.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.