Gin 90 Chat Fire Table
Perfect for entertaining, fire tables bring everyone together and provide space for drinks and food with a mesmerising flame as the centrepiece.
The warmth and aesthetic appeal of an open flame combined with the elegance and functionality of a cleverly engineered piece of fire furniture are the hallmarks of the EcoSmart Gin 90 Chat fire table. Set at coffee table height with room for a drink, the Gin 90 Chat table creates a talking point and encourages ‘chats’ around the fire.
Elegant in design and practical in shape, the Gin 90 Chat table boasts a see-through, toughened glass screen that enhances the flame and provides peace of mind.
Ease of installation is keynote: no building works are required – simply unpack, position and let the enjoyment begin.
No smoke, soot or ash
This fire table uses bioethanol fuel to create a mesmerising orange flame.
We recommend e-NRG which is specially formulated for ventless ethanol fires. It’s the cleanest, most efficient liquid ethanol fuel we’ve found. It also has the lowest odour and produces the best flame.
The Gin 90 Chat fire table comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation, including:
- Fire Lighter The refillable butane lighter supports the safe ignition of the lighting rod, its length enhancing the management of the lighting process.
- Jerry Can 5L Safety features include automatic stop flow, fast flow rate, locking thumb button control, and self-venting system.
- XL Baffles Used to regulate and further stabilise the flame increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
Black Glass Charcoal Made from high-quality tempered glass, it is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures up to 1300ºF/700ºC.
- Bottle Adaptor The adaptor connects the safety spout from the Jerry Can straight onto the e-NRG bottle making fuelling the fire quicker and easier.
- Lighting Rod This enables you to safely adjust the slider position of the Burner. It is also used for the ignition and extinguishing procedures.
Glass screens stabilise the flame in windy conditions. They also provide added peace of mind and comfort. These toughened glass fire screens feature frosted polycarbonate connectors which disappear once in place.
Take good care of your designer fire pit table by ordering a high quality protective outdoor cover. Custom-made from stain-resistant, waterproof material it will maintain your investment for years to come.
The Winter Bag is designed to custom-fit our outdoor products and effortlessly protect your product with simple adaptation of installation as you transition from Summer to Winter.
The cover includes waterproof zips and seams in addition to hardy thick waterproof material that is highly resistant to mould, tearing and fading, keeping your product safe from the elements all year round. You do not need to remove the glass fire screen before covering.
- L 2272mm (89.4 inches)
- W 1098mm (43.2 inches)
- H 595mm (23.4 inches)
- Weight: 163kg (358lb)
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 9 Litres
- Fuel Efficiency: 8-13 hours per 9 litres
- Minimum Room Size: 110 cubic metres (3885 cubic feet) per fireplace
EcoSmart Fire’s when fuelled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today.
- Burning bioethanol fuel creates a beautiful orange flame that is simply mesmerising.
- Specifically formulated for use in ventless ethanol fires - your comfort first.
- Lose the chimney and the flue and keep the heat in - no smoke, no soot, no ash.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Delivery times vary per model and available stock. We will send you regular updates on when to expect your order.
To check delivery timescales, please contact us.
View the entire range
For more fire furniture and accessories, take a look at the full EcoSmart Fire range.