Concrete & Rough Rust Bar Pendant Light
This concrete and rust pendant light achieves the ultimate industrial look using rough rust Corten steel. Why not give a contemporary twist to your kitchen, study or corporate reception area with this unique, handmade piece?
Designed by Stefan Gant, you can choose from dark or light grey concrete. Illuminated using the latest LED technology, there are warm and cold white colour temperature options. Lengths range from 92 cm to 182 cm. By using multiple pieces, you can create an ingenious broken line of illumination.
Steel suspension cables are included as standard in 2m lengths. They are also available in 3m and 5m, all infinitely adjustable to suit your drop. Prefer a different textile power cable to the black one supplied? Please state this before checkout by clicking 'view basket'. Alternatives are Graphite Grey or White.
Go one step further by pairing your GANTlight with a QLOCKTWO Wall Clock for a truly dynamic combination of innovative German design.
Dimensions & Weight:
- C2 = Length: 92cm, Height: 7cm, Depth: 7cm, Weight: 5kg
- C1 = Length: 122cm, Height: 8cm, Depth: 8cm, Weight: 9kg
- C3 = Length: 182cm, Height: 8cm, Depth: 8cm, Weight: 11kg
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Free delivery to the UK and Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and corten steel pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 2-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.