GANTlights Concrete & Rough Rust Steel Bar Pendant Light
This concrete and rust pendant light achieves the ultimate industrial look using rough rust Corten steel. Why not give a contemporary twist to your kitchen, study or corporate reception area with this unique, handmade piece?
Designed by Stefan Gant, you can choose from dark or light grey concrete. Illuminated using the latest LED technology, there are warm and cold white temperature options. Lengths range from 92 cm to 182 cm. By using multiple pieces, you can create an ingenious broken line of illumination.
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and rust steel pendant lights are made to order.
- 92 cm and 122 cm: delivered in 7-10 working days
- 182 cm: delivered in 2-4 weeks
We will confirm your shipping time during the order process.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.