Oak & Copper Bar Pendant Light
This rectangular oak and copper pendant light takes the industrial look to the next level. The warmth of the wood is the perfect foil to the glow of copper. Designer Stefan Gant makes a powerful statement by juxtaposing the elements of wood and metal. Its deceptively simple design complements kitchen peninsulas, reception desks or meeting areas.
Handmade in Berlin, this pendant light is available in lengths ranging from 92 cm to 182 cm. LED lighting options come in warm and cold white. For an eye-catching piece of illuminated sculpture, this unusual combination of materials is hard to beat.
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These oak and copper pendant lights are made to order.
- 92 cm and 122 cm: delivered in 7-10 working days
- 182 cm: delivered in 2-4 weeks
We will confirm your shipping time during the order process.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.