Oak & Corten Steel Bar Pendant Light
An oak and Corten steel pendant light creates a thought-provoking colour palette. In this design, the warmth of the wood is paired with textured, weathered steel. The elegant, rectangular bar shape designed by Stefan Gant allows the materials space to stand out. It makes the perfect companion piece for kitchen breakfast bars, work desks or corporate boardroom tables.
Handmade in Berlin, lengths range from 92 cm to 182 cm. You can select either a warm or cold white LED lighting option. For a unique take on industrial chic, this pendant lamp is in a league of its own.
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel fixing plate for the lamp
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and corten steel pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 2-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.