Concrete & Walnut Bar Pendant Light
This concrete and walnut pendant light juxtaposes industrial rawness against the warmth of wood. Its long, rectangular bar shape created by designer Stefan Gant makes it perfect for kitchen islands and dining tables.
Handmade in Berlin, you can order lengths ranging from 92 cm to 182 cm. Choose between warm or cold white temperature options, and dark or light grey concrete. This unusual blend of materials is bound to catch the attention of all your guests.
- C2 = L 92cm x H 7cm x D 7cm
- C1 = L 122cm x H 8cm x D 8cm
- C3 = L 182cm x H 8cm x D 8cm
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and walnut pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 2-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.