Oak & Oxidised Copper Bar Pendant Light
This rectangular oak and oxidised bar pendant light is made from one piece of solid oak wood. Combined with oxidised copper it helps define any contemporary space.
This gem of a LED design comes in two temperature options of warm or cold white. Designer Stefan Grant has created lengths ranging from 92cm to 182cm. Every piece is handmade in Germany. The varying grain of the oak wood and oxidisation of the copper means each light is unique.
Longer, darker, lighter?
A 2 metre black cable is supplied. Cable combinations are also available in 2 metre, 3 metre and 5 metre lengths in black, dark grey or white. Prefer a different cable combination than the one supplied? Please state this in your checkout notes.
- C2 = L 92cm x H 7cm x D 7cm
- C1 = L 122cm x H 8cm x D 8cm
- C3 = L 182cm x H 8cm x D 8cm
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 145°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Dim lights with just one touch
Want to add a sophisticated dimmer facility? Take a look at our Touch-Dim technology option.
Free UK delivery
Plus free shipping to Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These oak and oxidised copper pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 3-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.