Mix 600 Fire Pit
The all-weather Mix 600, earthy design fire pit delivers the atmosphere of an open fire minus the mess, odour, sparks and soot.
Mix Fire Pits instantly enhance the atmosphere, creating a distinctive design feature. Available in three concrete hues – Natural, Graphite, and Bone.
Mix Fire Pits are available in two sizes – this MIX 600 (with AB3 Burner) and the larger MIX 850 (AB8 Burner), also pictured.
The Mix 600 fire pit comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation, including:
- Fire Lighter The refillable butane lighter supports the safe ignition of the lighting rod, its length enhancing the management of the lighting process.
- Lighting Rod This enables you to safely adjust the slider position of the Burner. It is also used for the ignition and extinguishing procedures.
- Jerry Can 5L Safety features include automatic stop flow, fast flow rate, locking thumb button control, and self-venting system.
- Bottle Adaptor The adaptor connects the safety spout from the Jerry Can straight onto the e-NRG bottle making fuelling the fire quicker and easier.
- Jerry Can Spout Extension The e-NRG Jerry Can Spout Extension makes refuelling your EcoSmart Fire easier than ever.
- Black Glass Charcoal Made from high-quality tempered glass, it is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures up to 1300ºF/700ºC.
Take good care of your designer fire pit by ordering a high quality protective outdoor cover. Custom-made from stain-resistant, waterproof material it will maintain your investment for years to come.
The Winter Bag/Summer Cover is designed to custom-fit our outdoor products and effortlessly protect your product with simple adaptation of installation as you transition from Summer to Winter.
The cover includes waterproof zips and seams in addition to hardy thick waterproof material that is highly resistant to mould, tearing and fading, keeping your product safe from the elements all year round. You do not need to remove the glass fire screen before covering.
- L 600mm (23.6 inches)
- W 600mm (23.6 inches)
- H 235mm (9.3 inches)
- Weight: 23.4kg (51.59lb)
- Application: Indoor or Outdoor
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 Litres (0.7 Gallons)
- Fuel Efficiency: 8-11 hours per 2.5 litres
- Minimum Room Size: 40m³ (1413ft³)
- Heats on average: 20m² (215ft²)
EcoSmart Fire’s when fuelled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today. Clean-burning, no smoke, soot, or ash.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.
Free UK delivery on orders over £100
Delivery times vary per model and available stock. We will send you regular updates on when to expect your order. To check delivery timescales, please contact us.
View the entire range
For more fire furniture and accessories, take a look at the full EcoSmart Fire range.