Pod 40 Fire Pit
The design uses lightweight Fluid Concrete Technology to cut down on weight and increase its portability.
Take your pick from moody Graphite, lighter Bone or the midtone Natural colour palette. You can also order fire covers, fire screens and winter bags. Plus we can deliver eco-friendly fuel so you can enjoy your fire bowl straight away.
Pod Fire Pits are available in two sizes – this Pod 40 and its smaller brother, the Pod 30.
No smoke, soot or ash
This fire pit bowl uses bioethanol fuel to create an atmospheric orange flame.
We recommend e-NRG which is specially formulated for ventless ethanol fires. It’s the cleanest, most efficient liquid ethanol fuel we’ve found. It also has the lowest odour and produces the best flame.
The Pod 40 Fire Pit Bowl comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation, including:
- Fire Lighter The refillable butane lighter supports the safe ignition of the lighting rod, its length enhancing the management of the lighting process.
- Jerry Can 5L Safety features include automatic stop flow, fast flow rate, locking thumb button control, and self-venting system.
AB8 Efficiency Ring AB8 Efficient Rings are used to regulate and further stabilise the flame increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
- Black Glass Charcoal Made from high-quality tempered glass, it is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures up to 1300ºF/700ºC.
Bottle Adaptor The adaptor connects the safety spout from the Jerry Can straight onto the e-NRG bottle making fuelling the fire quicker and easier.
- Lighting Rod This enables you to safely adjust the slider position of the Burner. It is also used for the ignition and extinguishing procedures.
Glass screens stabilise the flame in windy conditions. They also provide added peace of mind and comfort. These toughened glass fire screens feature frosted polycarbonate connectors which disappear once in place.
Take good care of your lightweight concrete fire pit by ordering a high quality protective outdoor cover. Custom-made from stain-resistant, waterproof material it will maintain your investment for years to come.
Custom-fit to protect your fire pit from the unpredictable UK weather. Even the zips and seams are waterproof. The thick waterproof material is highly resistant to mould, tearing and fading. You don’t need to remove the glass fire screen before covering. Purchasing this means there is no need to buy a separate fire cover.
- L 1000mm (39.4 inches)
- W 1000mm (39.4 inches)
- H 504mm (19.8 inches)
- Weight: 48kg (106lb)
- Application: Indoor or Outdoor - please specify when ordering
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Litres (2.1 Gallons)
- Fuel Efficiency: 7-11 hours per 8 litres
- Minimum Room Size: 116m³ (4097ft³) per fireplace
- Heats on average: 60m² (646ft²)
This lightweight concrete fire pit uses bioethanol fuel to create a mesmerising orange flame.
We recommend e-NRG which is specially formulated for ventless ethanol fires. It’s the cleanest, most efficient and eco-friendly liquid ethanol fuel we’ve found. It also has the lowest odour and produces the best flame.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.
Free UK delivery on orders over £100
Delivery times vary per model and available stock. We will send you regular updates on when to expect your order. To check delivery timescales, please contact us.
View the entire range
For more fire furniture and accessories, take a look at the full EcoSmart Fire range.