Classic Acrylic Wall Clock
With this designer acrylic typographic clock, it’s more tick talk than tick tock. The conversational display of the QLOCKTWO Classic illuminates words, not numbers, to tell you the time. It makes for quite the statement piece.
This beautiful timepiece displays the time in words to the nearest five minutes. For example IT IS TEN PAST THREE. Four small illuminated corner points appear in a clockwise order to show the minutes in between.
Ingenious LED technology lights up precision laser-cut letters to form each time statement. Sensors automatically fine-tune the display in response to the ambient lighting conditions. This means you can easily read the time whether it’s a sunny day or midnight. The brightness can also be manually adjusted.
Handcrafted and assembled in Germany, the QLOCKTWO Classic is available in five colours, from ageless ‘Black Ice Tea’ to vibrant ‘Lime Juice’. The front cover is held by magnets, and is easily changed. This 21st century reinterpretation of timekeeping brings a level of sophistication and originality to any space.
English is supplied as standard for this typographic clock, but there are more than 20 other languages to choose from. Please get in touch if you’d like a different language such as French, German, Italian or Spanish.
- Dimensions: Heigh 450mm x Width 450mm x Depth 22mm
- Weight: approx. 4.8kg
- Wall Mounting Bracket Dimensions: Height 240mm × Width 240mm × Depth 25mm
- Dimensions Acrylic Glass Base: Height 140mm × Width 140mm × Depth 20mm
- Ambient Temperature: +15 °C TO +30 °C
- USB Power Supply Unit Port: 100 V − 240 V ~/ 50/60 HZ, 200mA
- USB Power Supply Unit Output: 5 V 1.0 A
- QLOCKTWO Classic Port: 5 V 550 mA
- Power Consumption: 2-3 watts
- Precision: ±8 seconds/month
Free UK delivery
Orders for QLOCKTWO Classic in English are typically delivered within 5 working days. We will provide tracking information when your order is dispatched.
View the entire range.
This is just one of the typographic clock designs within the iconic QLOCKTWO range.