Scraplights Hive Pendant Light
Looking for a modern organic lighting design? The Hive pendant light delivers this thanks to its quirky shape and recycled laser-cut cardboard components. The curved design was inspired by the elegant but tough structure of a wild beehive.
Machines and humans work together to produce this beehive pendant lamp. Lasers cut the components which are then assembled by hand. Non-toxic adhesives and fire retardants are used throughout.
Sizes range from 9 to 15 inches in width, ideal for a clustering in a group arrangement in a hotel foyer or formal dining area. Choose from either a natural or white colourway for a beautiful finishing touch to your overall scheme.
Like the concept of the Hive pendant lamp but need a different shape? Take a look at the Scraplights’ more elongated Nest pendant lamps.
- Bulb: Max 15W LED, E27, 220V
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- Cord: Fabric, 2m
- Material: Recycled corrugated cardboard
- Fire retardant: Yes
- For use in a dry location
- Clean with a dry duster or compressed air
- Non-toxic, handmade, and manufactured using responsible practices.
- Diameter: 9 inches (23cm)
- Height: 11 inches (28cm)
- Weight: 0.50kg
- Diameter: 12 inches (30cm)
- Height: 14 inches (36cm)
- Weight: 0.61kg
- Diameter: 15 inches (38cm)
- Height: 18 inches (46cm)
- Weight: 0.75kg
Free UK delivery
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and copper bar pendant lights are made to order. Expected delivery is in 2-3 weeks.
We will confirm your shipping time during the order process.