Scraplights Tilt Floor Lamp
This sustainable designer floor lamp with tilted shade is elegant but tough. The organic texture of precision-cut corrugated cardboard casts a warm, intimate light. The shade can be straight or tilted, making it ideal for a reading nook or corporate office space.
Only custom FSC-certified paper is used in the construction of the lampshade. This means it has been produced from forests where more trees are replanted than harvested. Laser-cut pieces are hand-assembled using a non-toxic adhesive. Each shade is then treated with a non-toxic fire retardant.
Take your pick from the darker Natural colourway or the brighter White option. Combining these floor lamps with pendant lights from the same range creates a striking, cohesive look.
- Diameter: 46 cm (18 inches)
- Height: 35 cm (14 inches)
- Bulb: Max 15W LED, E27, 220V
- Colour Temperature: 2700K
- Cord: Fabric, 2.5 metres (just over 8 feet)
- Material: Recycled corrugated cardboard, powder-coated steel
- Fire retardant: Yes
- For use in a dry location
- Clean with a dry duster or compressed air
- Shades are non-toxic, handmade, and manufactured using responsible practices
Free UK delivery on all orders
Estimated arrival time
These sustainable designer floor lamps are custom-made. They should arrive within 2 – 3 weeks. We will confirm your shipping time during the order process.
View the entire range
To view even more innovative sustainable lighting solutions, please browse our Graypants range.