Stix Fire Pit
Stix is a clean burning interpretation of a classic campfire that is stylish enough to be used indoors and strong enough to withstand the elements outdoors.
Made of stainless steel and available in either brushed stainless steel or powder-coated black steel finishes, the Stix fire pit has an ethanol burner at its core that burns a bright orange flame without producing any smoke, soot, or ash. Stix gives you all the benefits of a fire without any of the mess anytime, anywhere.
Fully portable with no need for a utility connection, effortlessly set up and easily repositioned, Stix's bright flame will keep you captivated as well as comfortable for over 8 hours.
The Stix fire pit comes with accessories to ensure its safe operation, including:
- Fire lighter
- Jerry can 5L
- Black glass charcoal
- Bottle adaptor
- Lighting rod
- Jerry Can Spout Extension
- L 557mm (21.9 inches)
- W 556mm (21.9 inches)
- H 780mm (30.7 inches)
- Weight: 14kg (30.86lb)
- Application: Indoor & Outdoor
- Materials: Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 Litres (0.7 Gallons)
- Fuel Efficiency: 8-11 hours per 2.5 litres
- Minimum Room Size: 40m³ (1413ft³) per fireplace
- Heats on average: 20m² (215ft²)
EcoSmart Fire’s when fuelled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today.
- Burning bioethanol fuel creates a beautiful orange flame that is simply mesmerising.
- Specifically formulated for use in ventless ethanol fires - your comfort first.
- Lose the chimney and the flue and keep the heat in - no smoke, no soot, no ash.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Estimated arrival time is 2 – 4 weeks.
We will confirm your shipping time during the order process.
View the entire range
For alternatives to this campfire design fire pit, take a look at at the full EcoSmart Fire range.