Wharf 65 Fire Table
Wharf's flickering flame creates an instant focal – and talking – point for outdoor entertaining spaces.
Ideal for courtyards, patios, pool decks and terraces, the all-weather, earthy design of the Wharf fire table evokes the atmosphere of an open flame minus the by-products associated with a wood-burning fireplace.
The Wharf fire table comes with accessories to ensure the safe operation, including:
- Fire Lighter The refillable butane lighter supports the safe ignition of the lighting rod, its length enhancing the management of the lighting process.
- Jerry Can 5L Safety features include automatic stop flow, fast flow rate, locking thumb button control, and self-venting system.
- XL Baffles Used to regulate and further stabilise the flame increasing fuel efficiency of the burner.
Black Glass Charcoal Made from high-quality tempered glass, it is designed to withstand harsh weather and temperatures up to 1300ºF/700ºC.
- Bottle Adaptor The adaptor connects the safety spout from the Jerry Can straight onto the e-NRG bottle making fuelling the fire quicker and easier.
- Lighting Rod This enables you to safely adjust the slider position of the Burner. It is also used for the ignition and extinguishing procedures.
A highly desired accessory to an outdoor replace, these toughened glass fire screens feature frosted polycarbonate connectors which disappear once in place. While completely optional, glass screens stabilise the flame in windy conditions and provide an added layer of safety, peace of mind and comfort.
Take care and protect your investment by using our high quality protective outdoor covers. Made from stain resistant, water proof material these custom covers are an essential accessory to maintain your product for years to come.
The Winter Bag/Summer Cover is designed to custom-fit our outdoor products and effortlessly protect your product with simple adaptation of installation as you transition from Summer to Winter.
The cover includes waterproof zips and seams in addition to hardy thick waterproof material that is highly resistant to mould, tearing and fading, keeping your product safe from the elements all year round. You do not need to remove the glass fire screen before covering.
- L 1650mm (65 inches)
- W 1000mm (39.4 inches)
- H 339mm (13.3 inches)
- Weight: 120kg (264lb)
- Materials: Concrete Composite, Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Fuel Capacity: 9 Litres
- Fuel Efficiency: 8-13 hours (per 9 litres)
- Minimum Room Size: 110 cubic metres (3885 cubic feet) per fireplace
EcoSmart Fire’s when fuelled by e-NRG Bioethanol are the single, most eco-friendly fires available today.
- Burning bioethanol fuel creates a beautiful orange flame that is simply mesmerising.
- Specifically formulated for use in ventless ethanol fires - your comfort first.
- Lose the chimney and the flue and keep the heat in - no smoke, no soot, no ash.
Check out our bioethanol fuel packages.
Free UK delivery on all orders
Delivery times vary per model and available stock. We will send you regular updates on when to expect your order.
To check delivery timescales, please contact us.
View the entire range
For alternatives to this fire table, take a look at the full EcoSmart Fire range.