Concrete & Stainless Steel Bar Pendant Light
Searching for a large concrete and stainless steel pendant light? This handmade work of art acts as a sculptural illumination, providing industrial chic to any space. Its rectangular shape complements kitchen islands, desks and tables.
The mercurial nature of raw concrete means no two lights are the same. Designed by Stefan Gant, you can select either dark or light grey concrete. Three lengths range from 92 cm to 182 cm. There are also two colour temperatures of warm or cold white, to allow you to create the ideal ambience.
Steel suspension cables are included as standard in 2m lengths. They are also available in 3m and 5m, all infinitely adjustable to suit your drop. Prefer a different textile power cable to the black one supplied? Please state this before checkout by clicking 'view basket'. Alternatives are Graphite Grey or White.
Go one step further by pairing your GANTlight with a QLOCKTWO Wall Clock for a truly dynamic combination of innovative German design.
Dimensions & Weight:
- C2 = Length: 92cm, Height: 7cm, Depth: 7cm, Weight: 5kg
- C1 = Length: 122cm, Height: 8cm, Depth: 8cm, Weight: 9kg
- C3 = Length: 182cm, Height: 8cm, Depth: 8cm, Weight: 11kg
- Power connection: Ceiling rose
- Ships ready to install
- Includes: LED unit, instructions, mounting hardware and brushed steel canopy
- Beam angle: 120° (C2 - 140°)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Energy label: LED A++ / A+ / A
- Light source: High quality LED unit made in Germany
- Colour temperature: Warm white 2700K or Cold white 4000K
- Brightness: 2100lm
- Rated Voltage: 120-240V (50/60Hz)
- Watts: 25W (C3 - 30W)
- Does not include: Wall / ceiling plugs (anchors), external LED dimmer switch.
Free UK delivery
Free delivery to the UK and Germany for this item.
Estimated arrival times
These concrete and stainless steel pendant lights are made to order. Estimated delivery is 2-4 weeks.
We will send you shipping updates for your order.
View the entire range
For alternative finishes and styles, browse the full GANTlights range.